INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING SVGS FROM WEBSITE:
To retrieve an SVG you have purchased from our website,
complete the following steps:
- Log in to your account.
- At the bottom of the page (in the black area)
under the MY ACCOUNT section, you will see Order Status. Select “Order Status”.
- This will show a list of your purchases. Select the order that contains the SVGs you
- To the right of the items ordered you will see
“VIEW ORDER” and “DOWNLOAD FILES”.
- Select DOWNLOAD FILES.
- On the next page you will see a flashing blue
arrow pointing down. Click the “DOWNLOAD
THE FILES YOU’VE PURCHASED”.
- This will bring you to a list of the actual
files. You simply click on the file and
it will download to your computer.
- On a Windows computer it will say “What do you
want to do with (file name) .svg. Choose
“Save” and be sure to remember where you have saved the file so that you can
you have purchased an SVG it will be available on the website for access at any
We would suggest that you print these instructions out for easy reference.